1. Forever21 Low-Back Halter Jumpsuit || 2. Parker Beaded Crop Top || 3. ZARA Halter Neck Tube Dress || 4. Topshop ’70s High Neck Tank || 5. Topshop High Neck Bikini Set || 6. ASTR Sleeveless Crochet Dress || 7. Charlie Jade Floral Maxi Dress || 8. Topshop High Roll Crop Top || 9. ZARA Top with Halter Neck || 10. Alexis ‘Medeia’ Pleated Flare Top || 11. Jason Wu Textured Halter Gown || 12. Forever21 Marled Knit Halter Top
Happy Persian New Year!! Also known as the First Day of Spring!! This is a big holiday in the Persian culture, and to celebrate a new year, we always wear something new and pretty while gathering with family. Growing up, my mom would always buy us an outfit that was bright and sunny to represent the coming of spring and that has always been my inspiration every year when choosing an outfit for our Persian New Year festivities! This year, I am loving the pastels trend happening right now. It’s so light and fresh and perfect for Persian New Year. Check out some of the looks that are inspiring my outfit for tonight’s party and stay tuned for my Persian New Year Stylegram!
1. Chelsea28 High Rise Wide Leg Pants || 2. Mara Hoffman Mixed Print Cut Out Maxi Dress || 3. ASTR Drape Front Blazer || 4. Tracy Reese Sequined Floral Print Cocktail Dress || 5. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Vincent Minaudiere’ Crossbody Bag || 6. Elie Tahari Bloom Eyelet Skirt || 7. AG ‘Meadows’ Silk Blouse || 8. Marco de Vincenzo Bicolor Ribbed Knit Dress || 9. Whitney Eve Crop Top and Printed Shorts || 10. Manolo Blahnik ‘BB’ Floral-Print Pumps || 11. Nasty Gal ‘Jagged Little Frill’ Skirt || 12. ZARA Printed Front Pleat Dress
Christmas is in less than a week!! Which means that this weekend is prime for holiday parties. These parties can run the gamut of office work parties, fancy cocktail parties, family get togethers, and ugly christmas sweater parties. This means there are plenty of opportunities for great outfits, from a gorgeous cocktail dress to metallic slacks and a cute top to an ugly christmas sweater and some leather leggings, here are some of the things I’m dreaming of for holiday party season!
1. Topshop ‘Holiday Fair Isle’ Sweater || 2. Tildon High Waist Faux Leather Leggings || 3. ZARA Ethnic Print Sequined Dress || 4. kate spade ‘Licorice Too Glittered’ Pump || 5. Haute Hippie Sleeveless Blouse with Jeweled Collar || 6. ZARA Sequined Jacket || 7. ABS Metallic Pleat Midi Skirt || 8. Nightcap Clothing Liquid Slack || 9. ASTR Sequin Crochet Top || 10. Edie Parker ‘Peace’ Clutch || 11. Alice + Olivia ‘Tevin’ Dress
Matching sets are all the rage right now!! From runways to red carpet, all the chic ladies are rocking this trend, and I am loving it. Whether it’s a body-con set, a jacket/tuxedo pants combo, or casual yet chic shorts and a top, this trend definitely wins match point!!
1. ZARA Striped Full Skirt & Striped Blouse || 2. A.L.C. ‘Thompson’ Top and ‘Towner’ Skirt || 3. Topshop Faux Fur Top and Skirt || 4. Elle Sasson Flying Birds Top and Skirt || 5. RED Valentino Heart-Print Bomber Jacket and Shorts || 6. McQ by Alexander McQueen Bike Crop Top and Zip Party Skirt || 7. ASTR Sequin Tank and Skirt || 8. Honor ‘Butterfly’ Top and Skirt || 9. Topshop Velvet Tuxe Jacket and Trousers || 10. A.L.C. Floral Print Top and Shorts
This past weekend, I was doing my usual perusal of online shopping sites like Nordstrom, Lulu’s and of course the ever-trendy Nasty Gal, when I came across two tops that made me wonder where the line between copying trends and copying designs is, because the two tops I came across were copies of ASTR tops I had purchased over the past year. The first top was this pink halter top with a cropped back and buttons down the back from Nasty Gal.
It’s an incredibly cute and sexy top. And, it looked so familiar to me because I bought an nearly identical if not identical ASTR top from Nordstrom last year.
The two tops are strikingly similar. Both are flowy tops with high neck halter necks, a cropped back, and 5 buttons that line the back.
In 2 weeks and 5 days, I will be walking across the stage at the Shrine Auditorium to receive my diploma from law school. Words cannot describe how excited I am for this momentous occasion in my life. And, in true Beeta style, I started thinking about my outfit maybe 1 month ago. Oh alright, 2 months ago. After all, the pictures I take on that day will forever be memorialized in photographs. I have to make sure I look good!
This past weekend when I was home, my mom and I went to the mall in search of the perfect graduation dress. While in the Savvy section in Nordstrom, I stumbled upon some pieces by a brand called, ASTR. The only time I had heard of this brand before, was when I received a gorgeous, off-white leather jacket that goes with everything!!
As I began to find more tops and skirts and dresses that I liked in Savvy, I realized that they were all ASTR!! The brand seems to be a Nordstrom brand, since when I did a Google search, I could only find it on Nordstrom’s website. Its very reasonably priced and has pieces that are trendy and cute but that are very well made and can definitely last a while.
Check out some of my favorite pieces below! Before you know it, my closet will be full of ASTR!!
1. Button Back Swing Tank || 2. Bralette || 3. Lace Shorts || 4. High Waist Floral Jacquard Print Shorts || 5. Illusion Lines Crop Top || 6. Zip Trim Shift Dress || 7. Sheer Tunic || 8. Cutout Faux Leather Skirt