Happy Halloween!! I love Halloween!! And, I fully believe in being in the spirit the whole day through. So, before I get in full costume tonight (details on that costume later), I’ll probably be rocking some Halloween-inspired accessories throughout day. Here are some spooky pieces I’m obsessing over!
1. Topshop Monster Bandage Dress || 2. Topshop Lace Cat Headband || 3. NastyGal On The Money Coin Headband || 4. Topshop Gem Bunny Ear Headband || 5. Lyric Culture Halloween Pumpkin Muscle Tank || 6. NastyGal Bare Bones Handpiece || 7. Your Eyes Lie Bat Body Con Shirt and Skirt || 8. ASOS Teen Witch Sweater || 9. Rock ‘N’ Rose Black Lace Crown || 10. YRU Phalanges Loafer
Fall is just around the corner (hopefully – in So Cal, you never know), and with fall comes a lot of jewel-toned pieces. Loving this look so much!! Here are some jewel-toned pieces I’m currently obsessing over.
1. AQ/AQ ‘Control’ Shorts || 2. Sister Jane ‘Golden Rose’ Top || 3. Michael Kors ‘Samantha’ Cropped Pant || 4. Loeffler Randall ‘Mini Rider’ Satchel || 5. ZARA Bootie || 6. Cameo ‘No Light’ Wool Coat || 7. alice + olivia ‘Tevin’ Dress || Two By Vince Camuto Blouse
With Labor Day coming this weekend, that signals the start of a new school year. Now, while many dreaded the thought of going back to school, I always thought of it as a fashion opportunity! Whether it was buying new sweaters and flats to accessorize my school uniform, or buying some new basic pieces that I could rock with just about anything in my closet during college and law school, for me a new school year meant new ways to experiment with fashion! Here are a couple of pieces I’m obsessing over if I were going back to school next week!
1. Velvet by Graham Spencer Skinny Jeans || 2. Chloé ‘Lauren’ Scalloped Flat || 3. Tobi Flannel Fiend Shirt || 4. Rebecca Taylor ‘Enchanted Gardens’ Top || 5. Lucca Couture Daisy Dress || 6. Converse x Missoni ‘Ox’ Sneaker || 7. Longchamp ‘Le Pliage’ Tote Bag || 8. RYDER Flannel Mini Skirt || 9. BLANKNYC Shredded Boyfriend Jeans
In my opinion, skirts are having a moment. I can’t remember the last time that there were so many different styles of skirts that were all trendy at the same time. From a super cute mini for a night out and midi for a day of shopping to a maxi for Sunday brunch and everything in between, there is definitely a skirt for every occasion. Here are some I’m currently drooling over!!
1. Ted Baker ‘Paladia Opulent Bloom’ Skirt || 2. Band of Outsiders Floral Skirt || 3. Topshop ‘Foam Spot Miniskirt || 4. Etro Metallic Maxi Skirt || 5. Tibi ‘Simona’ Skirt || 6. Devlin Metallic Skirt || 7. Rebecca Minkoff Angelica Floral Lace Skirt || 8. Alice + Olivia Maxi Skirt
I believe that a great crossbody bag is an outfit game changer. Not only is it so easy and comfortable to use, but it can really add a little touch of excitement or flash to your outfit. And, I think that it’s important to have a couple different styles of crossbody bags so that you have something for every occasion, from a glam night to an errand day to everything in between. Some can even transition from day to night so seamlessly. I have the Chloé Marcie bag and I use it for everything from shopping to bar hopping with my girls. Here are some of my favorite crossbodys out there right now!!
1. kate spade new york ‘Cedar Street-Monday’ Bag || 2. Topshop Leather Convertible Bag || 3. ZARA Mini Messenger Bag || 4. Michael Kors ‘Casey’ Bag || 5. Big Buddha ‘Arlingtone’ Bag || 6. Chloé ‘Small Marcie’ Bag || 7. Ted Baker London ‘Botanical Bloom’ Bag || 8. Saint Laurent ‘Mini Cassandre’ Bag
This weekend, my friends and I are heading down to Del Mar for a day at the races for our friend’s birthday!! So, naturally, I have found this to be a perfect opportunity to dress up. Here is some of my inspiration for the look I’m putting together. And stay tuned for my stylegram for the outfit I choose!
1. Topshop Midi Skirt || 2. Eric Javits Maribel Hat || 3. Ella Moss Xander Maxi Dress || 4. Pierre Hardy Leather and Canvas Wedge Sandals || 5. Topshop Pansy Print Shirtdress || 6. Miguelina Lou Swirly-Lace Crop Top || 7. Elizabeth and James Cynnie Crossbody Bag || 8. Haute Hippie Floral Maxi Skirt
I am so excited because next week I am going on an amazing family trip to the land of pizza, pasta, Ferragamo, Gucci, and Versace: Italia!! Clearly, I’ve already been thinking about what pieces to pack. It is going to be hot there and when I’m traveling I like to bring simple pieces that are versatile, so I can wear them multiple times for different looks!! Here are some of my inspirations for what I’ll be bringing: lots of lightweight, simple and comfortable pieces that are super cute and chic. Italy, here I come!!
1. Tobi Silverado Shorts || 2. Tobi Raelyn Sandals || 3. Rebecca Taylor Enchanted Gardens Tee || 4. Jane & Hudson Peasant Dress || 5. MINKPINK Next In Line Tank || 6. Joie Kamie Cardigan || 7. Ecote Tula Saddle Bag || 8. Free People Lacy Cutoff Shorts || 9. TOMS Palm Tree Slip Ons