Happy Persian New Year!! Also known as the First Day of Spring!! This is a big holiday in the Persian culture, and to celebrate a new year, we always wear something new and pretty while gathering with family. Growing up, my mom would always buy us an outfit that was bright and sunny to represent the coming of spring and that has always been my inspiration every year when choosing an outfit for our Persian New Year festivities! This year, I am loving the pastels trend happening right now. It’s so light and fresh and perfect for Persian New Year. Check out some of the looks that are inspiring my outfit for tonight’s party and stay tuned for my Persian New Year Stylegram!
1. Chelsea28 High Rise Wide Leg Pants || 2. Mara Hoffman Mixed Print Cut Out Maxi Dress || 3. ASTR Drape Front Blazer || 4. Tracy Reese Sequined Floral Print Cocktail Dress || 5. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Vincent Minaudiere’ Crossbody Bag || 6. Elie Tahari Bloom Eyelet Skirt || 7. AG ‘Meadows’ Silk Blouse || 8. Marco de Vincenzo Bicolor Ribbed Knit Dress || 9. Whitney Eve Crop Top and Printed Shorts || 10. Manolo Blahnik ‘BB’ Floral-Print Pumps || 11. Nasty Gal ‘Jagged Little Frill’ Skirt || 12. ZARA Printed Front Pleat Dress
Ever since I saw the Aquazzura lace-up flats, I have been coveting lace-up shoes, ranging from those gorgeous flats, to fun gladiator sandals, to sexy lace-up heels. I think that the lace-up element in each style makes each shoe a little fun and flirty!! So, I’m saving my pennies for one of these delectable pieces below!!1. Silence + Noise ‘Sofia’ Heel || 2. Jeffrey Campbell ‘Shay’ Flat || 3. Chloé Gladiator Wedge Sandal || 4. Isabel Marant ‘Leo’ Flats || 5. ZARA Strappy Slingbacks || 6. Jeffrey Campbell ‘Taj’ Pearl Sandal || 7. Free People ‘Decibel’ Sandals || 8. Aquazzura ‘Belgravia’ Flat || 9. Aquazzura ‘Belgravia’ Pump || 10. Jeffrey Campbell ‘Hierro’ Heel || 11. Schutz ‘Erlina’ Sandal || 12. Aquazzura ‘Christy’ Flat
I love a good sale. But my favorite kind of sale is a ZARA sale. I don’t really know why. Maybe it’s because the prices are slashed so much that I feel like I’m walking away with so many amazing pieces basically for free or maybe it’s because any sort of price cut for the pieces I covet on a weekly basis gives me the rationalization I need to buy them. Whatever it is, I love it. And, I highly recommend checking out the sale!! Below are some of things I’m coveting and I probably will go buy this weekend!!
1. Cap Sleeve Shirt || 2. Crystal Necklace || 3. Hooded Poncho || 4. High Waist Shorts || 5. Long Waistcoat || 6. Metal Heel Flat Mule || 7. Drawstring Trousers || 8. Sweater with Chain Detail || 9. Guipure Strappy Jumpsuit || 10. Animal Print Dress || 11. Studio Knit Kimono || 12. Faux Leather Skirt
Christmas is in less than a week!! Which means that this weekend is prime for holiday parties. These parties can run the gamut of office work parties, fancy cocktail parties, family get togethers, and ugly christmas sweater parties. This means there are plenty of opportunities for great outfits, from a gorgeous cocktail dress to metallic slacks and a cute top to an ugly christmas sweater and some leather leggings, here are some of the things I’m dreaming of for holiday party season!
1. Topshop ‘Holiday Fair Isle’ Sweater || 2. Tildon High Waist Faux Leather Leggings || 3. ZARA Ethnic Print Sequined Dress || 4. kate spade ‘Licorice Too Glittered’ Pump || 5. Haute Hippie Sleeveless Blouse with Jeweled Collar || 6. ZARA Sequined Jacket || 7. ABS Metallic Pleat Midi Skirt || 8. Nightcap Clothing Liquid Slack || 9. ASTR Sequin Crochet Top || 10. Edie Parker ‘Peace’ Clutch || 11. Alice + Olivia ‘Tevin’ Dress
Capes are having a moment. And, I love it!! I bought a grey cape (which you’ll probably see in a Stylegram soon) a couple years ago and I have always loved wearing it because I feel like a cape gives me that touch of European elegance and kind of elevates any outfit to another level. The best part of this cape trend is that its not only jackets and sweaters, but you have cape blazers, tops, and dresses. After all, Gwyneth Paltrow and Lupita Nyong’o both rocked the red carpets with gorgeous cape dresses in the past couple years!
Here are some of my favorite cape pieces that I am currently coveting!
1. NastyGal English Nights Cape || 2. Vince Hooded Cape with Leather Trim || 3. ZARA Cape with Front Opening || 4. Valentino Suede & Felt Cape Dress || 5. Blaque Label Studded Cape Jacket || 6. Pure DKNY Cozy Cape || 7. Burberry Charlotte Wool Cape || 8. Haute Hippe Silk Cape Blouse
I have a confession: I have an obsession with outerwear. From sweaters and jackets to coats and capes, I love them all. This obsession is especially difficult living in Southern California where it rarely gets below 60 degrees. Now, I’m not complaining about the beautiful weather we have here, but I need it to be cold to be able rock my countless jackets and coats!!
So, every fall I become obsessed with a new trend in outerwear, and right now I am dying over camel coats. The color is so classic and chic, and the warmth of the caramel/camel colors makes the already warm coats look even cozier. The perfect coat for the coming cold!! Here are some of the camel coats, I’m currently coveting!
1. Ralph Lauren Black Label Garrett Camel Toggle Coat || 2. ZARA Hooded Cape With Piping || 3. Trina Turk Double Breasted Wool Cape || 4. Max Mara Manuel Camel Coat || 5. Mackage Vane Wool Jacket || 6. Free People Fuzzy Overcoat || 7. Topshop Tall Colorless Blanket Coat