I LOVE a good sale and I am always hunting for excellent deals. That’s why I am loving the current sale over at Shopbop and East Dane. For a limited time (until Friday for Shopbop, and Sunday for East Dane), you can get 25% of your entire order — Shopbop Sale details and East Dane Sale details. Such a great deal, because these two stores have amazing pieces and it’s perfect timing as we being to transition into spring dressing. If you haven’t noticed, Shopbop pieces are on many of my Currently Coveting posts!!
Here are some Shopbop pieces on sale I’m coveting for myself and some East Dane pieces on sale I’m coveting for the men in my life!! Make sure to check out the sales and use the code: SPRING25 to get some well-deserved goodies!
1. AMI Oversized Linen Shirt || 2. Soft Joie Dayle Dress || 3. Foley + Corinna Frame Petite Crossbody Bag || 4. L’AGENCE Paper Bag Shorts || 5. Splendid Woven Cami Jumpsuit || 6. Aquazzura Mirage Tassel Sandals || 7. Band of Outsiders Chino Pants || 8. sass & bide Trace of Gold Tee || 9. Cushnie et Ochs High Waisted Pants || 10. alice + olivia Shay Long Boxy Coat || 11. WANT Les Essentials de la Vie Lennon Sneakers || 12. Cheap Monday Summertime Bomber || 13. Inis Meain Birdseye Sweater || 14. Gorjana Alma Layered Necklace || 15. T by Alexander Wang Circular Knit Skirt || 16. camilla and marc Blackbird Top
Ever since I saw the gingham print pieces from DVF’s Spring/Summer 2015 runway show, I have been waiting for these pieces to hit the stores!! And, it seems others are taking the cue and taking the classic, wholesome print and reinventing it for the modern age. From the classic dress and the preppy shorts to the sheer top and the perforated skirt, gingham is taking over for spring. Here are a couple gingham pieces I’m coveting!
1. MinkPink Gingham Crop Top and Shorts || 2. Theory ‘Hesha’ Textured Gingham Top || 3. Dolce & Gabbana Gingham Dress || 4. Michael Kors Gingham Perforated Skirt || 5. Finders Keepers ‘Mad House’ Dress || 6. Forever 21 Two-Pocket Gingham Shirt || 7. Diane von Furstenberg ‘Karlyn’ Dress || 8. Carven Gingham Coat || 9. Diane von Fursternberg ‘Genesis’ Gingham Pants || 10. Polo Ralph Lauren ‘Arquette’ Shorts || 11. Diane von Furstenberg Gingham Silk Scarf || 12. Madewell Shirred Organza Top
Ever since I saw the Aquazzura lace-up flats, I have been coveting lace-up shoes, ranging from those gorgeous flats, to fun gladiator sandals, to sexy lace-up heels. I think that the lace-up element in each style makes each shoe a little fun and flirty!! So, I’m saving my pennies for one of these delectable pieces below!!1. Silence + Noise ‘Sofia’ Heel || 2. Jeffrey Campbell ‘Shay’ Flat || 3. Chloé Gladiator Wedge Sandal || 4. Isabel Marant ‘Leo’ Flats || 5. ZARA Strappy Slingbacks || 6. Jeffrey Campbell ‘Taj’ Pearl Sandal || 7. Free People ‘Decibel’ Sandals || 8. Aquazzura ‘Belgravia’ Flat || 9. Aquazzura ‘Belgravia’ Pump || 10. Jeffrey Campbell ‘Hierro’ Heel || 11. Schutz ‘Erlina’ Sandal || 12. Aquazzura ‘Christy’ Flat
I love a good sale. But my favorite kind of sale is a ZARA sale. I don’t really know why. Maybe it’s because the prices are slashed so much that I feel like I’m walking away with so many amazing pieces basically for free or maybe it’s because any sort of price cut for the pieces I covet on a weekly basis gives me the rationalization I need to buy them. Whatever it is, I love it. And, I highly recommend checking out the sale!! Below are some of things I’m coveting and I probably will go buy this weekend!!
1. Cap Sleeve Shirt || 2. Crystal Necklace || 3. Hooded Poncho || 4. High Waist Shorts || 5. Long Waistcoat || 6. Metal Heel Flat Mule || 7. Drawstring Trousers || 8. Sweater with Chain Detail || 9. Guipure Strappy Jumpsuit || 10. Animal Print Dress || 11. Studio Knit Kimono || 12. Faux Leather Skirt
Christmas is in less than a week!! Which means that this weekend is prime for holiday parties. These parties can run the gamut of office work parties, fancy cocktail parties, family get togethers, and ugly christmas sweater parties. This means there are plenty of opportunities for great outfits, from a gorgeous cocktail dress to metallic slacks and a cute top to an ugly christmas sweater and some leather leggings, here are some of the things I’m dreaming of for holiday party season!
1. Topshop ‘Holiday Fair Isle’ Sweater || 2. Tildon High Waist Faux Leather Leggings || 3. ZARA Ethnic Print Sequined Dress || 4. kate spade ‘Licorice Too Glittered’ Pump || 5. Haute Hippie Sleeveless Blouse with Jeweled Collar || 6. ZARA Sequined Jacket || 7. ABS Metallic Pleat Midi Skirt || 8. Nightcap Clothing Liquid Slack || 9. ASTR Sequin Crochet Top || 10. Edie Parker ‘Peace’ Clutch || 11. Alice + Olivia ‘Tevin’ Dress
Capes are having a moment. And, I love it!! I bought a grey cape (which you’ll probably see in a Stylegram soon) a couple years ago and I have always loved wearing it because I feel like a cape gives me that touch of European elegance and kind of elevates any outfit to another level. The best part of this cape trend is that its not only jackets and sweaters, but you have cape blazers, tops, and dresses. After all, Gwyneth Paltrow and Lupita Nyong’o both rocked the red carpets with gorgeous cape dresses in the past couple years!
Here are some of my favorite cape pieces that I am currently coveting!
1. NastyGal English Nights Cape || 2. Vince Hooded Cape with Leather Trim || 3. ZARA Cape with Front Opening || 4. Valentino Suede & Felt Cape Dress || 5. Blaque Label Studded Cape Jacket || 6. Pure DKNY Cozy Cape || 7. Burberry Charlotte Wool Cape || 8. Haute Hippe Silk Cape Blouse